Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Your Favorite Mementos - Invitation to Guest Post

Your Favorite Mementos  -  Invitation to Guest Post

Invitation

Dear readers, For several months I have blogged sharing with you selections from my mementos and collected artifacts.  Now I am inviting you during the upcoming months to join with me in sharing some of your own favorite mementos.  Please post in the comments or email to me at Mementosandartifacts@gmail.com your photographs of mementos appropriate to the upcoming fall and winter months.  If you submit your photograph with permission for me to post it,  I may highlight your memento in the blog.  I will select for guest posts those photographs submitted that fit with the blog theme of showcasing objects with cultural and personal significance.  Show your creativity or love of nature and family for September and October.  In November honor Veteran's day and Thanksgiving time. Finally, celebrate the spiritual in your mementos for  December.  I also will continue to post in these months focusing a bit more on the travel log with photographs from my travels.  Please only submit, or post in the comments, objects owned and photographed by you unless you have permission from an owner to share an object.  Please specify any limitations on reproduction or publishing of your photograph other than in this blog.  Thanks ahead of time for the opportunity to learn about your very special and treasured collections of mementos and artifacts. Yours, Cynthia G

No comments:

Post a Comment